Onsdagen den 25/4 i Stockholm mellan kl 17-18. Platsen för mötet är CPF, Norra stationsgatan 69.
We are pleased to present you a new edition of the ISBM Newsletter (vol 16, issue 26) created by our Newsletter Editor Luke Wolfenden including:
- a letter and update from our ISBM President Frank Penedo, from the Editor-in-Chief of IJBM Christina Lee, and from the INSPIRE Committee Chair Elizabeth Seng,
- a lot of interesting news regarding ISBM activities, e.g. ISBM joining the Global Coalition for Circulatory Health,
- a report on the new Academic Forum of Behavioral Health (AFBH) in China by Joseph Lau,
- a report on the ISBM Lifetime Achievement awardee Prof. Bjørn Holstein,
- and the ICBM 2016 final report by Kerry Sherman.